Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
How to Purchase a Comodo Private SSL
For general information about SSL Certificates, Click Here.
To purchase the Comodo Positive SSL Certificate:
- Log in to your Bluehost India cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Security to limit the options or scroll down to SSL certificates and select Learn more.
- In the top right select the domain you are needing to install the SSL on.
- Select the SSL Certificate you wish to purchase by selecting Add to cart.
- Check the Renewal Options you want for your SSL.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Note: A dedicated IP is required for an SSL. If one is not already on your account, it with automatically be added to the cart.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
The dedicated IP and/or SSL Certificate will now be automatically installed without any further assistance needed from you or Bluehost India support. Newly purchased dedicated IPs do take 1-4 hours for internal propagation and up to 24-48 hours for external propagation. During this time you may notice the URL for your website to change and include your account username. Our system uses this to help keep your website online during the IP address change. This is normal and will resolve itself automatically once propagation has completed.
If you would like to display the Comodo PositiveSSL Seal on your website, Click Here for more information.
Recommended Help Content
Comodo Positive SSL Certificate Seal
Where do I get a copy of the site seal for my SSL I purchased through Bluehost India?
Purchasing or Renewing SSL certificates
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
How To Use SSH on Windows PuTTY - Generate Public/Private Key Pair & File
How do I create a Public/Private Key Pair in cPanel for use via SSH?
Related Help Content
How To Activate Free SSL Certificate - Free Wordpress SSL Setup
How do I use the free shared SSL Certificate?
How to Upload an SSL Certificate to SiteLock
This article will explain the process for uploading an SSL Certificate to SiteLock's dasboard. The steps for accessing the SSL Manager may vary depending on which user interface your account uses.
Manage Service SSL Certificates
How to add a new SSL certificate for your different WM services.
SSL Installation of Self-Signed Certificate
I need to have an SSL Self-Signed Certificate installed for my domain.
SSL Installation of 3rd Party Certificate
I need to have an SSL 3rd Party Certificate installed for my domain.
SSL/TLS Certificates and Addon Domains
SSL/TLS Certificates and Addon Domains.
How to Download your SSL Certificate
This article explains how to download a copy of your SSL certificate.
VPS Dedicated Installing SSL
To help with installing an SSL certificate for an account on a dedicated server through the WHM