Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
Manage Service SSL Certificates
- Login to WHM
- Click Manage Service SSL Certificates, located in the Service Configuration section.
- Choose the appropriate service for the SSL Certificate.
- Click Install new Certificate, located under the Action column.
- Copy and Past the required .crt and .key files. Note: If you need to decrypt your .key file please use the following command:
- If your provided with a ca bundle you should copy and paste it in the last field.
- Review your certificate information, scroll to the top and click Submit
openssl rsa -in ssl.key -out unenc.key
It is recommended that after your SSL certificate is installed it is recommended that you enable Always redirect to SSL, in the Tweak Settings section. To see how to do this please do the following:
- Login to WHM
- From the left hand side of the page, click Tweak Settings
- Choose the Redirection tab.
- Ensure that Always redirect to SSL is Enabled and SSL redirect destination is set to Default
Now when you login to WHM you should be redirected to use the new subdomain associated with your SSL Certificate.
Recommended Help Content
How To Activate Free SSL Certificate - Free Wordpress SSL Setup
How do I use the free shared SSL Certificate?
Purchasing or Renewing SSL certificates
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Resetting the SSL certificates for your server's services
How to reset the SSL certificates for your servers services
Related Help Content
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Manage Login SSL Certificates
How to manage the SSL used for cPanel login through the WHM
How to Download your SSL Certificate
This article explains how to download a copy of your SSL certificate.
SSL Installation of 3rd Party Certificate
I need to have an SSL 3rd Party Certificate installed for my domain.
How to Upload an SSL Certificate to SiteLock
This article will explain the process for uploading an SSL Certificate to SiteLock's dasboard. The steps for accessing the SSL Manager may vary depending on which user interface your account uses.
SSL/TLS Certificates and Addon Domains
SSL/TLS Certificates and Addon Domains.
What Is An SSL Certificate? How Much Is An SSL Certificate?
General Information about SSL Certificates
SSL Installation of Self-Signed Certificate
I need to have an SSL Self-Signed Certificate installed for my domain.
Wildcard SSL Certificates
How to use a WildCard SSL Certificate