A website builder helps you create a website without any coding experience, thus, is a convenient solution for small business owners, freelancers, or anyone who wants to make a website quickly and without investing too much money or time. Website builders use a drag-and-drop interface that offers plenty of customization and flexibility and is intuitive to use.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the things you need to look for while choosing the best website builder.
What to look for while choosing the best website builder?
Before comparing the top website builders, it is suggested to –
- List the goals you want to accomplish with your website and the features you would like to see on your website such as a blog section, contact form, SEO features, social media features, reservation system, etc.
- Scan through your competitors’ or other websites for inspiration if you are unclear about what you want.
- Next, consider growth options. Will you be adding updates to your website regularly? Would you be selling more products or offering more services on your website in the future? Would you need an additional section like a blog or newsroom section in the future?
Overall, it is important to ensure that the website builder you choose can handle your business needs as it grows.
Criteria for choosing the best website builder
The top elements that you need to consider while choosing the best website builder are –
Ease of use – It is important to ensure that the website builder you choose is easy to use and has powerful editing tools, a customizable drag-and-drop builder, and other design customization options.
Pricing – As it is a competitive space, look for a website builder that offers value for the price. You can check for things like free business email, free SSL, free ecommerce features, etc. Even if it doesn’t provide such services, calculate the amount that you would have to spend on additional/hidden costs.
Design and features – Ensure that the website builder offers various professional website templates along with the flexibility to add features like CRM, Google Analytics, third-party marketing tools, etc.
Customer Support – Ensure that the service provider offers 24/7 customer support.
You can rely on Bluehost’s eCommerce website builder as it lets you build an eye-catching WordPress website easier and faster than traditional building tools. A few of its many exclusive features are –
- Custom CSS – Manage your CSS rules easily and directly within the builder dashboard
- Stock image library – Access hundreds of free-to-use photos
- Live editing – View the changes being made on your website in real-time, before publishing
- Unlimited uploads – Free-hand to upload custom videos, images, and music without any limitations
- 1-click WordPress access – Switch between Builder and WordPress easily as you customize
- Custom fonts – Choose from our suite of fonts or upload your own favourites
- Automatic daily malware scan – Protect your website against malware and virus attacks with SiteLock Malware scan.
- Mobile ready templates – Our intuitive templates optimize for mobiles and tablets
- Payment gateway integration – Provides Razor payment gateway integration (₹1L Free Credits)
With a feature-rich website builder, you can easily create a customized and engaging online store representing your brand without worrying about the back-end complexities.
Bluehost’s WordPress website builder has built-in smart AI guides so that nothing goes wrong, and your website looks great on every device, quick start templates to get you started faster, real-time edits to keep things simple without coding. It can help you get the most out of your website and grow your business with industry-leading, powerful tools designed to help you succeed.