cPanel is how one interacts with the webserver to manage different aspects of the website. Sometimes, different users handle different aspects of the website. To make sure that they only have specific access, the root user can create multiple cPanel accounts with specific access.
Having multiple cPanel accounts is helpful in cases like
- Having Multiple websites on one hosting order
- If a cPanel account gets hacked, it does not affect the other accounts
- Or in cases where you need to give multiple users different levels of access.
So let us explore how you can create multiple cPanel accounts from your WHM panel.
Watch the video below to know more,
You can create a new cPanel account in two ways:
- Click on the “Create a new account” option on the homepage
- Or in the search bar type “Create a new account”
Either method will take you to the same page – “Create a new account”
- Here you will need to input the required information like:
- The domain name you want to create a new cPanel account for
- And email address
- Once you have put in all the details, scroll down and click on – “Create”
- Next, you will be taken to the confirmation page. You have now successfully created a new cPanel account.
If you want to view the new account or want to make any changes to it. Simply search for “List Accounts” in the search bar. This will take you to the List Accounts page where you can view all the accounts associated with your WHM panel. Search for the new account, type in the domain name for which the new account was created. This will show you all the relevant information about the account. To make any changes, click on the account you want to make changes to.
And that’s it, with these few easy steps you can create a new cPanel account and also edit it using your WHM support panel.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with our expert support team using the link in the description.
And with that, you have successfully yo can now create multiple cPanel accounts for your domain using your WHM panel.
If you still need more help, then please chat with us.