WordPress is the most popular and preferred CMS all across the globe. We at Bluehost know how to help you create the best WordPress websites.
So let’s see how you can install WordPress using the one-click option.
There are two ways you can install WordPress:
- Through the Bluehost panel
- Using Softaculous App Installer.
Watch the video below to know more,
- Log in to your Bluehost Panel and click on the ‘My Sites’ tab.
- On this page, you will see all the websites that are under your management. Click on the ‘Create New Site’ or ‘Add New Site’ option.
- This will start the process to add a new WordPress website. Add the relevant details like ‘Site name’ and ‘Site tagline’. After this click on ‘Next’.
- Next, choose the domain name that you want to install WordPress on. You can even mention the directory but that is optional. Also, we have auto-selected some plugins. You can choose to keep them or not. After all this click on ‘Next’
And that’s it WordPress has been installed on your website. You can see the new website on the ‘My Sites’ section of your Bluehost panel. You can log in to your WordPress admin panel and manage the website from here.
Softaculous App Installer:
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ setting. This will take you to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to the ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’ section.
- Under ‘Scripts’, click on the WordPress option. This will take you to the Softaculous dashboard, right to the WordPress page.
- Click on ‘Install Now’ to start the process.
- Under the ‘Software Setup’ section. Choose the WordPress version, the Domain name you want to install WordPress on and the website directory you want to install WordPress to.
- Next, under the ‘Site Setting’ section add the SIte name and Tagline.
- Post this, add the admin username and password under the ‘Admin Account’ section.
- Next, Choose your language and Plugins.
- Finally, choose the theme you want to use.
- Once you select the theme, you can add the email address where you want to receive the installation detail like Login URL and credentials. Post this click on ‘Install’. The installation process may take 3-4 minutes.
And that’s it you have successfully installed WordPress for your domain name using the Softaculous App Installer.
We hope that the video was helpful in helping you understand the process of installing WordPress If you still need help or any WordPress related queries, then please reach out to us at https://www.bluehost.in/contact