Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
SiteLock - Security for Small Business
SiteLock helps protect more than just your website; it can protect your business. There have never been more threats to your website business than now. Hackers use malware, SQL injection, cross-site scripting and more sophisticated techniques to steal your customer data redirect your traffic, ruining your site's reputation.
Protect your investment. Daily security scanning identifies vulnerabilities and protects your site against threats. The SiteLock Trust Seal provides customer confidence and has been proven to substantially increase your sales and conversions, with 70% of web visitors looking for a verifiable 3rd- party certification before providing personal data.
SiteLock provides business website security:
- Daily 360-degree vulnerability scanning
- Automatic Malware Removal
- Dashboard Reports
- Alerts & Email Notifications
- Dynamic Verifiable Security Badge
- Web Application Firewall
- CMS Vulnerability Patching
SiteLock's 360-Degree Scanning
Unique lightweight technology searches for vulnerabilities in code and outdated applications without slowing down your site's performance.
Instant Alerts & Reports
If a threat is detected instant email and dashboard alerts let you take action before being blacklisted by search engines, which can destroy a site's reputation and credibility.
On-Demand Expert Services
Don't have the expertise to remove malicious files or implement the recommended steps to prevent intrusions? No problem - our team of expert technicians is on-call and ready to clean and secure your site.
Verifiable SiteLock Trust Seal
Display the SiteLock security seal on your site and your visitors will know your site is safe, and that you've taken the necessary steps to protect them. This has been proven to increase sales and site conversions.
SiteLock is a website security monitoring tool for small and medium-sized businesses. SiteLock monitors websites for the following issues and vulnerabilities and alerts you of any issues:
- Search Engine/Browser Blacklisting
- Spam Blacklisting
- Application vulnerabilities
- SQL Injection vulnerabilities
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Virus Scanning
- Network vulnerabilities
SiteLock also verifies a business's reputation:
- Domain ownership
- Phone verification
- Postal address verification
- SSL certificate validity
- Third-party trust seal
Security Value Proposition
- Website attacks are on the rise, coming from many new sources each day Small businesses are increasingly being targeted, as they are less likely to be secured
- Loss of search engine traffic or ranking can be devastating
- A customer data breach could literally shut down these businesses
- SiteLock provides security scanning and remediation services for small businesses
- Reputation monitoring
- Proactive security vulnerability scanning
- Automated Malware Removal
- 3rd-party security validation
- Easy-to-use dashboard
Trust Seal Proposition
- With security now top-of-mind for consumers, over 70% of online customers look for a security seal before providing data to a website
- SiteLock's security shield has been shown to increase conversion by 15% in A/B tests
Recommended Help Content
This article will explain how and when to contact SiteLock for support.
How to Order SiteLock
This article will explain how to order SiteLock
What to do When SiteLock Finds a Vulnerability
This article will explain what to do when SiteLock finds a vulnerability.
Related Help Content
SiteLock - Verifying Domain and Account Information
This article will explain the process of verifying a domain and account information for a SiteLock account.
How to Upload an SSL Certificate to SiteLock
This article will explain the process for uploading an SSL Certificate to SiteLock's dasboard. The steps for accessing the SSL Manager may vary depending on which user interface your account uses.
An overview of SiteLock Lite
SQL Injection - Database Vulnerability
This article will explain the benefits of SiteLock in regards to SQL injections.
Virus Scanning (Drive-by Downloads)
This article will explain the benefits of SiteLock in regards to virus scanning.
This article will explain the benefits of SiteLock in regards to application scanning.
This article will explain the benefits of SiteLock in regards to reputation monitoring.
Preventing Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
This article will explain the benefits of SiteLock in regards to cross-site scripting (XSS).