Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
Resetting the Password for an Email Account
You can easily change the password for an email account. If you know the password, you are able to change the password through webmail. If you do not know the password, you will need to update the password in the cPanel.
Modifying the Email Password through Webmail
- Log in to Webmail.
- Click the Change Password icon.
- Enter your password in the New Password textbox.
- Enter the password again in the New Password textbox.
- Click the Change Password button.
- You should now see a confirmation page. Congratulations! You've successfully changed your email account's password.
Modifying the Email Password through cPanel
- Log in to your Bluehost India cPanel account.
- Click the Email tab.
- Click View Details to the right of the appropriate email account.
- Type your new password into the Password textbox.
- Enter your password again in the second Password textbox. The "Strength Meter" on the page will indicate the difficulty of the password. We highly recommend you use a strong password.
- Click the Change Password button to set the new password.
- You should now see Success above the password textbox. Congratulations! You've successfully changed your email account's password.
Recommended Help Content
How To Setup An Email Account - Create A New Email Account
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
How to reset various passwords associated with your account
How To Access Webmail - What Is Webmail?
This article outlines how to access your email online through Bluehost India webmail.
Related Help Content
How to Reset Your Login Password
How do I change my Control Panel password?
How to Reset your FTP Password
How to reset the password for FTP users.
Change a MySQL Users Password
This article will explain how to change or reset the password for a MySQL user.
How To Check Email - Webmail & Email Applications
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Accessing your Spam Folder
General Instructions on how to use the spam folder with webmail
How To Setup Email Account - Client Setup SSL/TLS Settings - POP & IMAP
How to setup your Bluehost India-hosted email address with an email application.
How to set Email Signatures in Webmail
Instructions for setting up email signatures in webmail
How To Reset MySQL Database User & Password
This article will explain how to change the password for a database in the event that the original password is lost.