Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
Change a MySQL Users Password
This article will explain how to change or reset the password for a MySQL user.
Access MySQL Databases
- Log in to your Bluehost India cPanel account.
- Click the Hosting tab near the top.
- Click the Databases link underneath the hosting tab.
Using the MySQL Databases Page to change the Password
- On the MySQL Databases page scroll down to the current users section.
- In the list of users find the user you wish to reset the password for.
- Click the Set Password link next to that user.
- On the next page, enter the password you would like the user to have.
- Click the Change Password button and the new password will be applied.
Recommended Help Content
How To Reset MySQL Database User & Password
This article will explain how to change the password for a database in the event that the original password is lost.
How to reset various passwords associated with your account
Setting a Password for the Main MySQL User
I am prompted to set a new MySQL password. What does this mean and how do I change it?
Related Help Content
How to Reset your FTP Password
How to reset the password for FTP users.
How to Create and Delete MySQL Databases and Users
This article will explain MySQL database and user creation and deletion, and explain how to assign a user to a database.
How to Reset Your Login Password
How do I change my Control Panel password?
MySQL Database and user name convention
I cannot connect to my database locally or remotely, do I have the correct server, username and password?
Reset a WordPress Password with phpMyadmin
This article explains how to reset a lost WordPress password using phpMyAdmin.
MySQL Database Access Outside of cPanel
How do I grant permissions to cPanel for my MySQL database administrator without giving them the domain password?
Managing Users on a VPS or Dedicated Server
This article will explain how to create and manage users on Dedicated or VPS servers.
Resetting the Password for an Email Account
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail