Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
How To View All Email Accounts From One Account - Combine Email Addresses
As a work around you can login to a regular email account and setup Horde to fetch emails from other accounts via POP3/IMAP:
- From within Horde click on Options at the top of the page.
- Under the section Message Options click on Fetch Mail.
- Click on Edit your preferences for accessing other mail accounts.
- Click Create a New Account
- Select IMAP/POP3 Mail Servers from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the Form:
- Account's name: (This can be anything you'd like to enter)
- Protocol: change to IMAP
- Username: full email address you want to Fetch mail from ([email protected])
- Password: The password for the email address you are checking
- Server: mail.yourdomain.com (This can be set to 'localhost' if the email account is on the same server)
- Remote Mailbox: Inbox
- Local Mailbox: Inbox(or, choose one of the folders you created in the 1st section of this tutorial)
- Check the first 2 boxes, Get only new messages and Mark messages as seen
- Click SAVE
Recommended Help Content
How To Check Email - Webmail & Email Applications
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
How To Migrate An IMAP Email Account - Moving IMAP Email Servers
How do I migrate an IMAP email account?
How To Setup An Email Account - Create A New Email Account
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
Related Help Content
How To Access Webmail - What Is Webmail?
This article outlines how to access your email online through Bluehost India webmail.
Resetting the Password for an Email Account
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail
How To Setup Email Account - Client Setup SSL/TLS Settings - POP & IMAP
How to setup your Bluehost India-hosted email address with an email application.
Email Application Setup - BlackBerry OS
How to setup email on a Blackberry device
Email not sending from Client or Webmail
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
How To Setup An Email Account In Gmail - Connect New Email To Gmail
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.
Migrating Email, Contacts, and Calendars with Office 365
Moving contacts and calendars from webmail (Horde, Roundcube & SquirrelMail) to Office 365 is not included in our Professional Email Migration service; however, they can be manually exported and imported.
Subscribing to Mail Folders
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders