Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
How To Install A New WordPress Theme - Manual Theme Installation
WordPress: Install a new Theme
This article will show you how to find and install a theme for your WordPress site.
Need hosting for a new or existing WordPress site? Sign up at Bluehost.in.
- When you log in to your WordPress Dashboard, you will see your main menu on the left. Click Appearance.
- This will take you to the Appearance section of your site. To find a new theme, choose Add New.
- You can search for a new theme by clicking Feature Filter, and sort through the themes by color scheme, layout, features, and much more.
- Once you choose a theme that you like, click the Install button that appears when you hover your mouse over the theme.
- Now that the theme is installed, you can click Activate to immediately make your site start using this theme.
If you have already purchased a theme, you can install it on your WordPress site in a similar manner to the process above
- When you get to the Appearance section and click Add New, you will choose the option Upload Theme.
- The theme folder needs to be in a .zip format. Choose Browse and locate the theme on your computer. Then click Install Now.
- Once the theme is installed, you can click Activate and your site will now be using this theme.
Recommended Help Content
Logging in and Using WordPress: Installing Plugins
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
There are multiple different ways you can install a theme you have purchased for your WordPress site. This article will explain our two recommended methods for installation.
How To Disable Or Delete Plugins / Themes On A Disabled WordPress Site
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
Related Help Content
There’s a wide variety of themes available within the WordPress community, and we have taken extra steps to vet our themes for high quality.
The Bluehost India Marketplace helps you browse, purchase, install, and manage WordPress themes, plugins, and add-ons directly from your Bluehost.in dashboard. Choose from over 900 premium WordPress themes, dozens of WooCommerce eCommerce plugins and add-ons, and even professional ser
Install WordPress using Marketplace
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
The first step in the process requires a WordPress theme, preferably one that includes a one-click demo import. Any of the Bluehost India Certified Themes on Bluehost India should come with this feature.
Logging in and Using WordPress: Preventing Spam
Prevent Spam These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings in the navigation bar on the left. From the G
WordPress - What are Premium Themes?
A free theme can be a good fit if your goal is to simply run a blog. Consider a premium theme if you plan to have more functionality and/or flair, such as an eCommerce site.
How To Install WordPress - WordPress Installation Guide
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
WordPress - Getting Started with Themes
This guide will walk you through getting your WordPress theme set up so that you can quickly get to the fun part - customizing your site!