Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
Weebly Site Builder
Weebly is a drag-and-drop solution for building your website. To get to Weebly:
- Log in to your Bluehost India cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Site Builders section.
- Within this section, you will see the option to enter the Weebly Site Builder. Select the domain you want to use, and click login to get started.
- Log in to your Bluehost India account.
- Click on the Marketplace tab from the side navigation tab to the left.
- Choose Addons from the sub-menu.
- Within this section, you will see the option to enter the Weebly Site Builder. Select the domain you want to use and click Use Weebly to get started.
For help with Weebly, see help.editmysite.com.
Recommended Help Content
Weebly Upgrade FAQ
A list of frequently asked questions about the upgrade to the newest version of Weebly
Change WordPress URL's With WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
Basic Site Security Checklist
What can I do to increase my Site Security while hosting with Bluehost India?
Related Help Content
Backup and Restore with Site Backup Pro
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
Restoring Email Messages using the Site Backup Pro
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
FTP - Uploading the website
How do I upload my web site?
Backup all MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to backup all of your MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
New Account Timeline
How long will it take to get my new site online?
Restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How To Login To WordPress Site - WP Admin Access
This article will explain how to login to a website created with WordPress.
Images Not Displaying On Website
Why don't my images display on my site?