Bluehost India Web Hosting Help
About Root WHM (rWHM)
We offer a full WHM with root access for VPS and dedicated owners.
All WHM users have :
- the tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- the tools needed to manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- the ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- permission to check the server information and status.
- access to customize your hosting and control panel (skeleton directory, branding).
- ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
The root owner's WHM also has :
- ability to change your primary cPanel username.
- access to install SSL certificates.
- permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- access to Fantastico Admin.
- ability to assign IP addresses.
- the automated backups tool.
- the reseller center (used for managing resellers).
Recommended Help Content
Changing the SSH Port
Explains how to change the SSH port through the root user.
VPS and Dedicated Hosting: Enabling FTP on New Servers
This article will explain how-to enable FTP on a newly provisioned VPS or Dedicated cPanel server. Since FTP is an unsecured connection point to the server, cPanel has it disabled by default in version 11.86 or prior.
How to Access the System Console
How to Access the System Console --- VPS and Dedicated
Related Help Content
How to edit PHP Configuration
How to edit PHP Configuration --- VPS or Dedicated
Explains the use of DirectoryIndex and how to use it.
Manage Ports On Dedicated Or VPS Servers
This article explains how to manager your ports through IPTables.
How To Find Your WordPress Database
This article explains how to find the database in use by a WordPress site.
CodeGuard: Getting Started
This article explains how to get started using CodeGuard to backup and restore your website file and database data.
This article explains the different password types for your bluehost_in account.
Shared Hosting Marketing Offers
With the purchase of a bluehost_in shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
How To Disable Or Delete Plugins / Themes On A Disabled WordPress Site
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.